Terms and Conditions
Direct Deliveries. Terms & conditions:
1. All deliveries will be ‘Economy’ which is 3 -5 days from despatch.
2. Orders received by 3 p.m will be despatched on the next working day unless lead times are specified – See “current delivery time” – top right of shop page.
3. ‘Premium’ delivery service (delivered the day after despatch) is available at an additional charge of £15.
4. Normal delivery times are between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m and the carrier will ring to book in a delivery. They are not obliged to give a.m. or p.m but may do so.
5. All offshore destinations and parts of Scotland will be subject to a delivery surcharge.
6. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge of £25, but orders must be received by Tuesday 3 p.m. otherwise it will be delivered the following Saturday. NB Saturday deliveries WILL NOT BE BOOKED IN, they will just appear, but it should be in the morning as Saturdays are half day working.
7. In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and then not being at home during the agreed time period, a redelivery charge of £15 per pallet will be made.
8. Where access is limited, van delivery and ‘handball’ is an option for pallets of small bags ONLY, not bulk bags, but at an additional charge of £50.
9. Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
10. In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “roadside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible).
11. All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk.
12. Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Certainly Wood.
13. In the event of any dispute resulting in the goods being returned to Certainly Wood, payment will be refunded to the customer less all charges.
14. Lead times may extend during busy periods.
P/website/terms and conditions
Updated 7th Feb 2011