Save 25% (Was £49.30)
The moisture content of wood for burning should be as low as possible and certainly below 25%. Wood with a moisture content above this will not burn cleanly of efficiently.
- Burning dry wood is environmentally friendly whereas wet wood causes pollution
- Burning dry wood will cost less money whereas wet wood reduces heat available from the wood by up to 80%
- Burning dry wood reduces the maintenance on the stove and substantially increases the longevity of the flue system
- Burning dry wood gives a responsive fire with the finest and most dramatic flame pictures.
- Battery check
- Replaceable pins
- Calibration check
- Auto power off
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Measurement range 6 - 44%
- Long life battery CR2032 x 3
- Shock resistant housing