Return Your Empty Bulk Bag
Once your goods have been received and all the logs are unpacked safely in your log store, you are left with our empty bulk bag,
Purchasing logs in a bulk bag is a great way to get the best value for money, but also enables us to be more environmentally friendly as if you return your bulk bag to us, we will re-use it over and over again until it is no longer able to safely transport a bulk load of logs.
In order to return the bag, you would simply have to fold your bulk bag, pack it into the grey mailer bag included in your delivery and print off the free return label.
How do I return my bulk bag?
- Put the bag into the grey mailer bag you have received with your delivery. Seal it so it’s secure for transportation.
- Next, onto label printing. You do this by entering your email address here: https://www.clicksit.com/Certainly_Wood_Ltd/
- Stick the label to the grey mailer bag.
- Finally, to find your nearest collection point, go to this website: https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/store-locator?v=2
- Simply give them the bag and they will take it off your hands free of charge. This will be sent back to us and we will re-use them for future deliveries.
How do I get my return label?
Simply pop your email into this link here: https://www.clicksit.com/Certainly_Wood_Ltd/ and a return label will be sent to the email address you entered. Print it out and stick it on the bag.
Where’s my nearest collection point?
To find the nearest collect +/ Yodel point, go to this website: https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/store-locator?v=2
What do I do if I didn’t receive a grey mailer bag?
If for some reason you didn’t receive your grey mailer bag, you can use any other bag that is big enough, like a bin bag. We do not send mailer bags out separately.
I don’t have a printer at home, what do I do?
If you don’t have a printer, what we recommend is seeing if a family member, friend or neighbour could print this out on your behalf. Public libraries will also have printer access. We are not able to send labels out and if you cannot access a printer, please note that our bulk bags are also fully recyclable in most areas, but check with your local council first before putting it into the green bin.