Sales Development Manager
Certainly Wood is the UK’s largest specialist producer of kiln dried firewood, kindling, Flamers natural firelighters and related products selling across the UK direct to independent trade customers along with a strong online presence selling direct to the consumer.
Certainly Flamers is a wholly owned subsidiary of Certainly Wood and is seeking to significantly grow the Flamers and KindleFlamers brands of natural firelighters. Our five-year plan involves major investment and significant expansion plans, hence the need for an experienced Sales Development Manager to take responsibility for the growth across the UK and potentially North America.
To provide people with the easiest possible way to light a fire or barbecue using natural materials. To provide the catalyst for warm cosy evenings in front of a log fire and chilled barbecue evenings around the firepit with family and friends
Our Core Values:
1. Always encouraging innovation
We encourage all staff to be creative and innovative in their ideas and thinking and we guarantee to listen.
2. Environment and sustainability
We will do everything we possibly can to keep a focus on the needs of the environment and we will strive to achieve carbon neutrality.
3. Absolutely brilliant customer service
We will be smiling on the phones to provide the ultimate customer service combined with excellent product knowledge.
Our work place is one of fun and enjoyment, where people like to be having a laugh, but working hard!
5. Totally transparent
With staff, customers and suppliers we will always be honest, open and fair at all times. We will never pull the wool over anyone’s eyes!
To drive sales revenue of Certainly Flamers products (branded and white Label) by over 25% per annum over the next five years across the UK and North America. This will require you to grow existing business as well as developing sizeable new business.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in growing sales by over 25% per annum in consumable products, with the support of an office-based sales team.
- Experience with grocery and/or home hardware/gardening product distribution and multiple retailers in the UK with knowledge of N. American distribution. Experience of online retailing and Amazon sales also preferred.
- Achieving premium brand positioning with healthy gross margins.
- Accountability for producing an annual sales plan to define the action plan to achieve projected annual sales targets.
- Market knowledge and the ability to build market intelligence
- Competitiveness, with good interpersonal skills.
Salary – Package commensurate with role with competitive salary, bonus scheme, car and benefits.
Location – Home based, but with requirement to visit head office in Herefordshire on a monthly basis.
Interested? Fill in the Job Application below.
For further company information visit both our websites: