Having been selling kiln dried logs and kiln dried kindling for over 10 years, we are conscious we have many loyal customers who buy from us every year. Our website includes a scheme in which you can build up loyalty points and use these to provide even bigger discounts off your future purchases.
We really do wish to reward our regular loyal customers – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for trusting us and our product.
How does it work? For every £1 you spend, you will earn one loyalty point which is worth 1p.
These points will build up on your own account and can be redeemed at any time you choose, against further purchases made through the website. They will provide a cash discount against products you buy.
Terms & Conditions
- Certainly Wood can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions, or any Individual Loyalty Points account at any time.
- Any changes made will take immediate effect upon posting the revisions to this website and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such change or modifications.
- Loyalty credit is only valid at certainlywood.co.uk. Points are redeemed on all purchases of goods, but not on additional delivery charges. Points cannot be rewarded after a transaction is completed. Points can only be redeemed or earned on orders placed online only at certainlywood.co.uk
- Points earned on purchases which are subsequently cancelled or refunded will be deducted from your account. Points are not redeemable for cash.
- Sharing our details on Facebook and Twitter provides one-off points and not additional points for every time they are shared.
- Certainly Wood can take any action it seems appropriate if there is any reason to think that the scheme or offers are being misused.
- Use of additional offers and benefits may be subject to availability.
- Certainly Wood reserves the right to remove Credit from Loyalty Accounts that have not been used for 3 years.
- The Certainly Wood loyalty scheme is for personal use only, business use is strictly prohibited.
- Certainly Wood reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business use.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988, we do not supply any of your details to any third parties.
- As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Points can only be redeemed in increments of £2.00