How to light my fire using kindling?
- Place two larger logs, diagonally, at the bottom of the indoor or outdoor appliance. If lighting a wood burner, ensure all your vents are open.
- On top of the logs, place 4-6 sticks of kindling in a jenga shape. Make sure your kindling is below 20% moisture content
- Place one Flamer natural firelighter in the middle of your jenga-shape
- Slant a couple more logs against the formation.
- Light the Flamer
- Voilla! The perfect, roaring fire made with kindling.
How many Flamers do I use to light my fire?
When using our Flamers Natural Firelighters, you only need to use one to light the fire; along with kindling. Simply pop your Flamer in the middle of your kindling formation and light! However, if you want to simplify this process further, why not check out our new KindleFlamers? KindleFlamers are three times the length of your average firelighter. As such, you do not need any kindling when lighting your fire.
What is a KindleFlamer?
KindleFlamers are the ultimate firelighter made of natural wood shavings dipped in fully refined paraffin wax. This 17cm long firelighter is great for barbecues, stoves or firelighting as you only need one KindleFlamer, and no kindling is required. KindleFlamers are natural, odourless, and easy to light with an extra-long burn. No excuses, not to give them a go!
How to store firelighters?
When it comes to storing firelighters, it's important to keep them in a safe and organised manner for easy access and to maintain their effectiveness. One excellent solution for storing firelighters is the Flamers bucket. The Flamers bucket is a convenient and practical container designed specifically for firelighters. This bucket holds 75 Flamers and at least 18 KindleFlamers. With the Flamers bucket, storing your firelighters becomes a simple and efficient process, ensuring you're always ready to ignite your fire with ease. The perfect addition to your mantel piece!